- Liquid Chromatography
- Pharmaceutical Physical Testing
- Life Science
- Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- Water Microbiology Testing
- Analytical & Enterprise Solutions
- Laboratory Equipment
- Muffle Furnace
- Water Bath
- Water Purification
- Laminar Airflow
- Biosafety Cabinet
- Data Logger
- Plant Growth Chamber
- Stirrer Line
- Measuring Viscosity
- Rotary Evaporator/Separation
- Bomb Calorimeter
- Temperature Controlling System
- Heating System
- Laboratory Filtration & Separation Technologies
- Water & Environment
- TOC Analyzers
- Light Microscopy
- Stereo & Zoom Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy
- Correlative Microscopy
- Camera & Software
- Accessories & Microscope Components
- Food & Feed Line
- Sartorius Moisture Analyzers
- Flow Cytometry
- LC Software
- Gas Generators
- Waters Corporation, USA
- Pharma Test Apparatebau AG, Germany
- BioMerieux S.A, France
- Perkin Elmer, USA
- HACH Company, USA
- Carl Zeiss Microscopy GmbH, Germany
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, USA
- Cytiva (Whatman), USA
- Veolia Water Technology & Solutions, France
- VELP Scientifica srl, Italy
- IKA, Germany
- NUVE, Turkey
- Himedia Laboratories Pvt. Ltd., India
- IDEXX Laboratories, USA
- Sartorius, Germany
Primo Star is your digital classroom microscope – designed with long-term use and extreme durability in mind. With Primo Star and the integrated HD streaming camera in conjunction with the iPad App Labscope from ZEISS, you can connect several microscopes in your classroom to a network. Doing so makes teaching easy and will help your students learn quickly and effortlessly.
With Primo Star you enjoy the fun way to examine specimens under a microscope.
- Easy to use: Primo Star as a Fixed-Köhler version with the Plan-ACHROMAT 100x/0.8 dry objective.
- Keep an eye on the microscopes in the room: Primo Star shows the intensity of illumination on both sides of the stand.
- Connect the microscopes to HD monitors or projectors.
- Share images and videos directly with all students.
- Upgrade Primo Star with the fluorescence tube to get a LED fluorescence microscope.
Continuing a tradition started by Robert Koch: Research tuberculosis with a microscope from Carl Zeiss
In 1882, Robert Koch discovered Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the pathogen that causes tuberculosis. Here is another substantial technology contribution from Carl Zeiss to the battle against infectious diseases: Primo Star iLED, the new tuberculosis test microscope.
- Reflected-light fluorescence
- Rapid switching from fluorescence excitation to brightfield illumination
- Economical LED concept
- Special eyecups eliminate the need for a dark room during a tuberculosis test
- Simple to operate, Durable and robust
- Tried-and-tested Carl Zeiss optics made from high-quality glass
- High-quality materials
Primotech is your clever imaging solution with an attractive price-to-performance ratio.
Build-up a wireless network: connect and access multiple microscopes through Matscope, the imaging app from ZEISS. Experience the efficient and smooth workflow from image acquisition over analysis, measurement of e.g. layer thickness to report – profit from fast time-to-results.
With Primotech you profit from combined ease-of-use and industry-readiness in one system.
- Connect your Lab and Classroom with Matscope, the free available ZEISS imaging app.
- Share your images and videos wirelessly.
- Achieve fast, dependable results.
Your routine work requires long hours on your microscope.
The TÜV – certified ergonomics of your Axio Lab.A1 keep you relaxed even at the end of a long day.
Evaluate stained histological sections, blood smear or immunofluorescent samples in the most favorable viewing position.
All the main controls are accessible with one hand, including the stage drive, fine focus and brightness control.
- Excellent optical quality for reliable results in cytology and immunofluorescence
- Brightfield, phase as well as polarization contrast and darkfield
- Multi-discussion system for training and teamwork
- Transmitted light illumination with a choice of HAL 35 W, daylight LED or warmlight LED
- Optional integrated fluorescent illumination with long-life LEDs
With Axio Lab.A1, you are equipped for a broad range of applications with high sample throughput in metallography. When examining structures, you analyze the grain size and microstructure of metals or capture information about the mechanisms that has led to a material defect, such as fatigue, corrosion, stress cracks and fractures. Document your results with a broad range of 1.3 to 12 megapixel digital cameras.
- Use the 4-position reflector turret to select the best contrasting techniques for your microstructure. Add further contrasting techniques using push and click modules.
- A 50W halogen lamp and power supply are integrated into the stand. Alternatively, a LED lamp enables you to profit from consistent color temperature and low power consumption with an extremely long life time.
- Reach all the main controls of your Axio Lab.A1 with one hand.
- Use it to study the smallest structures while sitting in a relaxed posture and recording each and every material defect without experiencing fatigue, even over prolonged periods.
- Use the stand versions for orthoscopy or conoscopy to examine your birefringent materials in polarization contrast.
- Axio Lab.A1 for polarization are equipped with a centerable 4 position nosepiece turret
Axio Scope.A1 is highly configurable with five different upper bodies; three lower bodies and two Vario columns. Whether used for simple or complex tasks in the routine laboratory and whether for transmitted light, reflected light or fluorescence, you invest only in the features you need.
Examine tissue samples in pathology or evaluate cytological material. Use the wide range of interchangeable components to precisely adapt Axio Scope.A1 to your research environment.
Use Axio Scope.A1 for a broad range of applications: from anatomical study to intravital microscopy; transmitted light applications to multiple fluorescence labelling, from the thinnest tissue sections to a sample height of 380 mm.
- Use high-resolution DIC and PlasDIC; the inexpensive relief contrast for unstained specimens.
- Integrated LED fluorescence illumination with four wavelengths allows for optimum stability and durability in routine applications.
- The sample space of your Axio Scope.A1 is scalable for specimen thicknesses of 0 to 110 mm to best suit your needs.
- The ergonomic stage drive can be moved along a 90 mm y-axis to be positioned where it is most comfortable for you
Axio Scope.A1 is also extremely versatile. You even test and analyze large, three-dimensional specimens in a single piece using a non-contact method, enlarging the specimen space of Axio Scope.A1 with spacers to reach a height of up to 110 mm as needed. If you use the Vario column you even reach up to 380 mm.
The modular interface concept of your Axio Scope.A1 allows you to simply add components when your demands for material microscopy or metallography change. You install many of these yourself.
- A unique, optional interface that serves as a fully functional camera port with transmitted light – it is independent of the tube and can be upgraded at any time.
- Adjustable intensity of the transmitted light illumination on both sides – using either the left or right hand.
- Move your material specimen manually with the object carrier.
This multi-talented stand from Carl Zeiss in the version specifically for polarized light imaging: The configuration of your Axio Scope.A1 polarized light microscope can be optimized for a diverse range of applications.
The polarization units have been expressly designed for polarization microscopy and open up a variety of possibilities.
- Flexible configurations tailored to your requirements
- Straightforward upgrading
- 6 position nosepiece focus
Axio Imager 2
Axio Imager 2 combines everything you’ve ever asked for in your research environment: brilliant optics and bright fluorescence. The contrast manager and light manager ensure defined conditions and reproducible results at all times. Use ACR to automatically detect and configure objectives and filter sets for Axio Imager.Z2.
Choose your system out of six different stand versions and combine with high end fluorescence imaging systems: ApoTome.2 and laser scanning microscopes like LSM 800 and LSM 880. Whether you are simply observing and recording, or performing highly complex imaging experiments: it’s easy to adapt the system components to the application at hand. The research microscope Axio Imager 2 resolves finest details of your samples – from tissue sections in pathology to brain specimens in neuroscience to multi-dyed FISH specimens.
- Encoding: read-out magnification, illumination and contrast settings, and transfer to ZEN Imaging software
- Motorization for reproducible component settings and automated processes
- Excellent optics and homogeneous illumination in both transmitted light and fluorescence applications
- Research microscope with new high performance focus for maximum precision
- Smart control concept for ergonomic working conditions and multi-user operation – with the option of control via optional TFT technology
Introduce ease of operation into your microscopy workflow – Axio Imager 2 ensures accurate and reproducible results from quality control and process control.
Axio Imager 2 features brilliant optics and homogeneous illumination. The contrast manager and light manager ensure defined conditions and reproducible results at all times. Use ACR to automatically detect and configure objectives and contrast modules for Axio Imager.Z2m.
Choose your system out of four different stand versions and expand your applications with dedicated solutions: Particle Analyzer, Correlative Microscopy or LSM 700.
- Upgrade your Axio Imager 2 with ZEISS LSM 700 confocal laser scanning module
- Use Axio Imager 2 for correlative microscopy workflows and particle analysis
- Achieve accurate reproduction in quality control and process control with its automated functions
You are looking for a microscope that performs complex tasks reliably, produces results of impressive quality and is easy to use? In that case, the intelligent Axio Imager for Polarized Light Microscopy is the right choice for you.
- Simplify complex procedures. Control of all motorized components is at your fingertips, by using the touchscreen at the stand or at the Docking Station.
- Save individual settings and retrieve them effortlessly at the push of a button. Operate the focus drive intuitively – thanks to ergonomically arranged control buttons with tactile surfaces.
- Alternatively operate the polarized light microscopy system via the freely positionable control panel, completely detached from the stand. The contrast- and light manager automatically selects the optimum settings in order to generate reproducible and reliable results.
Axio Examiner is a fixed stage microscope for examination and patch-clamp experiments on nerve cells and brain slices.
The whole design of Axio Examiner was optimized for low vibration, generous room for micromanipulation and patch clamp accessories. Use Axio Examiner for your demanding low noise single channel recordings: All motors switch off as soon as they have reached their target positions. In addition, you can press a button to actuate active grounding. This ensures that any potentials still present leak off completely
- Choose from motorization options for z-drive, transmitted light shutter, condenser drive, reflector turret or reflected light shutter. All motors disconnect from the power supply automatically after reaching their target position. The motor-off function gives additional active grounding.
- The sample space is accessible from the sides and front, and can be extended to more than 100 mm.
- The new LD Plan-APOCHROMAT 20x/1.0 objective lets you penetrate into intact cleared tissue down to a depth of 6 mm on a confocal laser scanning or multiphoton microscope, using the scale technique.
- Oblique illumination is integrated into every condenser with a modulator disk which can be rotated through 360 degrees.
- Work with Dodt gradient contrast as an integrated solution to visualize even thick brain sections.
Analyze smallest MEMS sensors up to XXL wafer or even entire flat planel panel displays without destroying them. Thanks to the sample height of up to 254 mm and lateral space of up to 300 mm you examine the broadest range of samples with Axio Imager Vario. The column design offers high stability. Take control of your wafer in the clean room – Axio Imager Vario is certified to DIN EN ISO 14644-1 and meets Class 5 requirements. A motorized z-drive in addition with the hardware auto focus ensure the automatic setting of the optimum focus position.
- Axio Imager Vario focuses with the nosepiece on the sample. That means that you can achieve high focusing accuracy and repeatability, especially with heavy samples.
- With the Hardware Auto Focus you profit from precise, fast focusing of reflective samples, which are poor in contrast.
- With Axio Imager Vario in combination with LSM 700 you analyze sensitive samples in high resolution without contact.
- Axio Imager Vario is certified according to DIN EN ISO 14644-1 and meets the requirements of clean room class 5.