Smart-Vue™ Wireless Data Logging System
Smart-Vue™, a wireless monitoring solution for laboratory equipment that safeguards the integrity of precious samples by continuously monitoring critical parameters and securely logging data to give you unprecedented peace-of-mind. This wireless solution features audit trail traceability to assist with conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, and other strenuous regulatory requirements.
Countless hours are spent on valuable samples. Whether you are in an IVF clinic, blood bank or cutting-edge pharmaceutical laboratory, your samples are the culmination of years of work and significant investment.
- Cold Storage Equipment and Ovens: Temperatures ranging from ?200°C to +350°C
- CO2 Incubators and Incubators: Temperature, CO2 Concentration & Relative Humidity
- Storage Areas: Temperature & Relative Humidity (RH)
- Clean Rooms: Differential Pressure
- 4-20 milliamps output
- Alarm relay/dry contact states
Data Traceability & Security
- Secure, customized levels of user access
- Audit trails
- Archived alarms
- Password protection
- Facilitates conformance to a growing body of regulatory standards including 21 CFR part 11
- Secure digital transmission and data back-ups
Smart-Vue wireless modules/sensors
- Local audible/visual alarm
Designed with Compliance in Mind
Automatic and continuous data logging creates permanent record of readings, alarms and acknowledgements to help you meet regulatory requirements. Smart-Vue assists with compliance to SOP, cGxP and 21 CFR Part 11 among other standards. Smart-Vue delivers the continuous monitoring,
secure data logging and automatic audit trails required for regulatory compliance.
Calibration & Certification