When your research pushes the boundaries optical performance counts
The performance of microscope objectives determines the resulting image quality of your microscope like no other system component. Whether you work with histological samples, cell samples or whole organisms, different factors influence what the best choice of microscope objective will be for your application.
- Extensive portfolio-unlimited choices
- Plan Apo 63x – the standard for advanced applications
- Dedicated live cell objectives, temperature isolated, multiple immersion media
- Dedicated for confocal microscopy, the C-Apo series
- Find the specific parameters on our online objective database