1300 Series A2 Class II, Type A2 Bio Safety Cabinets
Thermo have decades of market leadership in biological safety cabinets – all with unmatched quality. Superior protection with proprietary airflow design, exceptional ergonomics for a safe and comfortable environment and outstanding energy efficiency for operational cost savings.
- Size: 3/4/5/6 foot (0.9/1.2/1.5/1.8 m)
- Filter specification: H14 HEPA EN 1822, 99.995% MPPS
- Sound pressure level: <62/63 dB (3/4 foot models), <64/65 dB (5/6 foot models)
- Real-time airflow adjustments ensure inflow and downflow velocities remain steady.
- Pressure sensor filter monitoring measures total airflow across the working area.
- Proprietary front window design simplifies cleaning for a safer working environment.
- SmartFlow™ Indicator adjusts airflows automatically as filter resistance changes and visually demonstrates cabinet's ability to compensate to maintain personal protection
- Certifications/Compliance: NSF/ANSI™ Standard 49, UL, CE
- Save money over the entire life of the cabinet with energy-efficient design
- Reduce operating costs up to 75% over traditional biological safety cabinets with AC motors