IDS or In situ Dissolution System is about the application of direct measurement technology to Dissolution Testing. Using IDS 1000, not only can the whole process of sample measurement be automated, but can also be self contained, such that there is no need for samples to be pumped out of the dissolution vessels to external measurement facilities such as a spectrometer, because all that is needed for the measurements to be made is contained within the confines of the instrument itself.
- In-Situ measurement using fibre optic probes and hollow shafts
- Integrated diode array spectrophotometer for rapid results
- No sample pump or tubing system required
- Clear-view Plexiglass water bath for excellent visibility of samples
- Interfaces – RS232 and I/O port for remote control in automated applications