The PTWS 120S is a 6 position, multiple drive, compact tablet dissolution testing instrument for solid dosage forms as described in USP chapter <711/724> and EP section<2.9.3/4> as well as the BP, DAB and Japanese Pharmacopeia section <15>.
- Individual stirrer speed control for method development and profiling tests
- Screen saver functionality offers most important information at a glance (stirrer speed, bath temperature, time to next sampling interval, elapsed time, media temperature etc.)
- Extraordinary safety features for pump and heating system, flow control, digital temperature control, thermo switch, thermo fuse
- Ultra-fast heating system due to newly designed heat exchanger
- Modular design to minimize bench space requirements
- Individual vessel centering, Excellent access to all vessels