Flammable Storage Freezer
Protect flammable materials, solvents and intermediates using high-performance Materials Freezers. Designed to meet stringent U.S. Pharmacopeia standards for drug storage and NFPA safety provisions for storing flammable liquids. These freezers are designed to maintain a safe environment while keeping valuable samples within a tight temperature range.
Each is listed by UL as a special purpose freezer intended for flammable material storage in accordance with NFPA 45, 70 and 99, 45, 70 and 99.
- Ignition-free interior cabinet design for the safe storage of flammable materials
- Digital display featuring microprocessor control
- Lockable doors, audio and visual alarms including door ajar alarms
- Convenient access port and casters
- Optional, built-in, inkless, seven-day graphic chart recorder
- Manual defrost