Primo Star is your digital classroom microscope – designed with long-term use and extreme durability in mind. With Primo Star and the integrated HD streaming camera in conjunction with the iPad App Labscope from ZEISS
With Primo Star you enjoy the fun way to examine specimens under a microscope
Complete configuration with fixed kohler stand including
- Halogen illumination with 6V 30 Watt halogen lamp & LED lamp
- Colour -Corrected infinity Optical System
- Intensity level display by means of a 5-element Display on both sides of the stand via live blue LEDs. Protects lamp life by ensuring that all instruments are turned off when not in use.
- 4 position nosepiece, tilted backwards.
- Mechanical stage 75×30, drive right & specimen holder with spring clip left.
- Binocular tube 30º/20
- Eyepieces: WF 10x/18 Br.foc -Qty 02.
- 1x eyepiece pointer
- Plan-Achromat 4x/0.1 WD:6.50mm
- Plan-Achromat 10x/0.25 WD:4.39mm
- Plan-Achromat 40x/0.65 WD:0.48mm
- Plan-Achromat 100x/1.25 oil WD:0.13mm
- Abbe condenser 0.9/1.25
- Area of Stage: WXD: 140mmX135mm
- Travel range: WXD: 75mmX30mm
- Fine Drive: 0.3mm/rot
- Coarse Drive: 4mm/rot
- Total Travel range: 15mm
- Parfocal distance: 45mm
- Tube length: 180mm
- Adjustable interpupillary distance: 48mm-75mm
- Tube can be rotated 360º
- All optical components are anti-fungus treated.
- Eyepiece tube: Swiveling Siedentopf tube with upper and lower position:
Upper position offers approx. 40mm extra viewing height.
- Power: External Power Unit 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz with country specific adapters
- Dust cover
- Oiler with 5ml immersion oil
- Color filter set blue, green, yellow
- Meets all international standards and safety standards ( CE, CSA, UL, ICC, ISO 9001 , 1vD).