BactAlert 3D 120
Get innovation in septicemia diagnosis for any size laboratory with the BacT/ALERT® 3D automated microbial detection systems
- No compromise: performance, flexibility, workflow & safety
- Intuitive, easy-to-use system requires little training
- Recovery of a wide range of organisms
- Unique shatter-resistant plastic bottles maximize safety
- Accommodate minimum 120 vials at a time.
- Performs blood and other sterile body fluidsand /or Mycobacteria culture in the same system.
- Detects growth of bacteria, yeast, & fungi within 8-12 hours of incubation.
- Neutralizes all classes of antibiotics by FAN Plus methodthat normally hinder growth in manual blood culture methods.
- Compact, patented colorimetric detection system. Color of sensor material changes which indicates growth of microorganisms inside the bottle.
- Delayed Vial entry – allows delayed loading of inoculated bottles without compromising results
- Reduced risk of errors with user detected bottle loading & instant bottle recognition.
- Immediate notification of results
- Instant visual & audible alarms for positive alarms
- Continuous monitoring system permitting earlier sub-culturing & diagnosis including a remote alarm capability, permitting earlier sub-culturing & diagnosis.
- Advanced algorithm for low blood volume, pediatric specimen & slow growers for rapid detection & extended delayed vial entry capability.
- No biohazard hood required.
- Self-quality control & calibration.
- Culture media is Adsorbent Polymeric Beads based which ensures the most effective Antibiotic Neutralization& rapid microbial growth and detection.
- User directed bottle loading greatly facilitates the workflow.
- FDA Approved