VITEK® 2 Compact System
The efficiency of the VITEK® 2 Compact system relies on the advanced colorimetry technology: the system reads the latest generation VITEK test cards – containing 64 wells to ensure accuracy – every 15 minutes using three different wavelengths. With this technique, more data is analyzed, which increases results accuracy.
- Increased productivity and safety with automation
- Included in BAM and ISO 7218 compliant
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- AOAC OMA validated (BCL, GP and GN cards)
- Intuitive System and software
- Traceability with bar-coded test cards
The API®/ID32 range is the ideal solution if you seek a simplified and standardized identification method : it is the miniaturized version of the current existing identification techniques. ISO 7218 compliant, all strips – sets of tests selected for a specific bacterial group – are ready-to-use and demonstrate easy interpretation process.
- Cost-effective solution : no consequent investment
- Rapid time to result : from 18 to 72 hours
- Flexibility : one solution for all your identification operations
- Time-saving solution : all strips are ready-to-use
- International reference : used technique to teach microbial identification in many higher education centers
- Easy interpretation
Revolutionizing microbial identification with incredibly short time-to-result, the VITEK® MS system is extremely easy to use, requires minimal reagents while optimizing workflow.
- Extremely short time-to-result: a few minutes for a reliable result
- High throughput: capability to identify up to 192 isolates per run
- Easy-to-use: no gram staining and microscopic observation is required
- Fast and flexible method: multiple users can prepare samples simultaneously to save time
- High performing identification: no need to outsource routine identifications to costly laboratories
- Traceability: slides are barcoded and software is easy-to-use
DiversiLab® DNA Fingerprinting and Analysis System
genotypic characterization of bacteria, yeast and mold. It can perform same day strain typing for real time investigations. Using PCR technology; DiversiLab enables you to quickly differentiate microbial isolates at a subspecies and strain level in case of contamination. Strain typing is suited to track the source of an exact contaminant.
- Simplified investigations to meet Pharmacopoeia regulations more easily
- Automated strain typing increases consistency, reproducibility and ease of interpretation
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance provides full traceability
- Two software options so sample information is stored in an easy-to-use format
- Web-based application accessible on any computer with internet access
- Secured software with user-assigned personal password