The dual-temperature feature of this system guarantees a complete coverage of growth conditions – and is compliant with the different pharmacopoeias – allowing to conduct microbial detection at both 32.5°C and 22.5°C.To ensure accurate results’ traceability, we provide you with a 21 CFR Part 11-compliant data management system. Depending on your microbial testing needs, we offer the possibility to choose the most appropriate system among three different options.
- Reliable test results
- Ease of use
- Simplified workflow
- Rapid detection
- Non-destructive sterility test results
- Flexible Data Management Options.
ScanRDI® Automated Real-time Microbial Detection and Enumeration Method
Major actor in the microbial detection field, BioMérieux is proud to offer its customers the ScanRDI® system, a high performance alternative to traditional methods. With ScanRDI® apparatus, we provide you with the ideal solution if you need extremely rapid microbial detection results.
- Filtration : microorganisms are captured on a special membrane, to which a solution is added, labeling all viable cells by making them fluoresce
- Scanning : in less than 3 minutes, all viable cells fixed to the membrane are detected by the laser
- Results : immediate display of direct viable cell count and of scan map delivering the precise location of each detected microorganism on the membrane
- Data processing : with a 21 CFR part 11 compliant data management system, all results are delivered in the form of a tabulated data sheet, which includes daily control results
Media Fill 3P® Pharmaceutical Proven Performance for Sterility Testing
The reading of media fill tests represents a critical stage for the control and validation of aseptic processes in pharmaceutical industries. Helping our customers deal with both time-consuming and risky manual operations, we at BioMérieux are proud to offer a new level of quality through our range of Media Fill Tests (MFT).
- More confidence in the result
- Easier detection of contaminated units improved ease-of-use
BioBall® Solution for Quantitative Microbiological Quality Control
BioBall® is a small water soluble ball containing a precise number of microorganisms. Produced to the world’s highest quality standards and ISO Guide 34 accredited, it delivers unprecedented accuracy for Quantitative Microbiological Quality Control.
- Little or no preparation time : a minimum number of steps
- Easy to use : BioBall® dissolves instantly
- Greater precisions with a known number of cfu
- Consistent number of cfu batch to batch
- Up to 24-month shelf life when stored frozen