Multiparametric immunoassay system for medium throughput
VIDAS® is a reliable and easy-to-use automated benchtop immunoanalyzer. Based on the Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (ELFA) technology, it provides high quality on-demand test results.
- Robust system: MTBF > 700 days
- Ideal for small to medium throughput: up to 80 tests per hour
- Broad menu: over 100 parameters available in single-test format for routine, complementary, specialized or emergency testing
- 1 patient = 1 test
- ELFA (Enzyme linked immunofluorescence Assay) Technology combining the ELISA test method with a final blue fluorescent reading ensures excellent result sensitivity and specificity.
- System throughput should be at least 50 tests per hour.
- The Solid phase receptacle acts for the reaction & is coated with antigens or antibodies.
- The strip contains all the reagents required for the reaction.
- System uses a single-dose, ready to use reagent.
- Single reference per parameter: Standard, Control and Diluent included in the kit.
- Five independent 6-tests sections
- Large routine menu (over 90 parameters in Immunochemistry and Infectious Disease).
- Compact & patented colorimetric detection system. Color of sensor material changes which indicates growth of microorganisms inside the bottle.
- Calibration every 14 days.
- Automated Bar-code identification of patients and reagents.
- Mono/bi-directional connection
- User friendly graphic interface
- Specific management of emergency tests
- Management of external & internal controls
- Levey-Jennings graphical presentation.
- No chances of cross contamination.
- Able to do B.R.A.H.M.S PCT (Procalcitonin) Test as a sepsis marker
- CE Certified