High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) – also known as High Pressure Liquid Chromatography – is a gold standard technique in medical diagnostics and research analysis
- Fully automated solution to determine glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) in whole or diluted blood on a large scale. The gold-standard HPLC technology guarantees highly accurate and precise results.
- Featuring simple touch-screen operation, a highly automated workflow, a 50 samples on-board auto loading capacity and barcode sample identification, the system is ideal for laboratories, larger clinics and diabetes centers.
- Analysis time:
Reading range: 2 minutes 40 seconds per result of HbA1c
- Through-put: 50 samples capacity with continues loading
- Fully automated sample mixing system to avoid clotting blood sample prior the analysis
- Loading : Automatic tube loading
- Compatible LIS and other laboratory data system
- Minimal maintenance
- No incubation time
- Automated sample tube mixing systems
- Integrated barcode reader for automatic sample identification
- Measuring range 4% to 17% HbA1c
- Simple touch-screen operation
- 50 samples on-board capacity with auto-loader
- The Equipment will be brand new and manufactured not before 2015.
- CE Certified