- Automatic one plate (96 Micro well) ELISA Processor consists of Automated Plate Reader, Auto washer and Automated Shaker-Incubator.
- Testing up to 8-parameters simultaneously
- Automatic level sensing of reagents and samles
- Automatic sample pre-dilution and re-run for abnormal results.<7
- Self-monitoring mechanics and optics, like: Lamp, both volume, filters, pressure, vacuum, mechanical functions etc.
- Time management system with Real-Time-Mode display
- Rapid setup and minimal maintenance
- Use of original kit components on-board
On-board samples : At least 96 samples, including calibrators and controls
Absorbance Range : -0.2000 to 3.000 Abs
Filter Wheel : 8-position filter wheel, Built-in filters are: 405 nm, 450 nm, 492 nm, and 630 nm. Hard coated, ion-assisted deposition filters.
Photometric Accuracy: +- 1% or 0.005 Abs at 1.5 O.D.
+- 2% or 0.00005 Abs at 1.5 to 3.000 OD
Incubation Chamber : Thermostatically controlled at 370C or 250C with shaking capabilities
Washing System : Automatic user-programmable profits [aspirate, dispense, soak] with 8-needles wash head. Automatic prime and rinse capacity.
Software : Windows®98, 200, ME, NT 4.0 or XP operating system.
Calculation Modes : All standard calculation modes: like; Absorbance; Regression; Cubic Spline; Dose Response; Poly-nominal 2nd, 4th order, Non-linear Regression, kinetics etc.
On-board QC options: Store control data, print Levey-Jennigs curve or QC range plots, calculate SDs etc.
Serial Port : RS 232 out, serial cable must be provided.
Power Supply : 220 V, 50/60 Hz