- Advanced Count for low PLT or WBC enhances reliability of low PLT or WBC.
- When low PLT or WBC is detected, an additional sample is analyzed automatically.
- Stress-free simple operation
- Large color touch screen provides intuitive operation.
- Auto priming and self cleaning minimize start-up and shutdown time.
- WBC 5 part differential
- 10 µL /20 µL can be measured with pre-dilution mode.
- Useful measurement modes:
Open, Closed, Pre-dilution, WBC high, and WBC low
- Data storage: 15,000 results including scattergrams and histograms can be stored on an SD card.
- Parameter: 25
- Parameters: WBC, NEUT%, LYMPH%, MONO%, EO%, BASO%, NEUT#, LYMPH#, MONO#, EO#, BASO#, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-SD, RDW-CV, PLT PDW, MPV and P-LCR
- Measurement methods:
WBC, RBC, PLT – impedance method
HCT – calculation from histogram
HGB – cyanmethemoglobin optical detection
WBC 5 part differential – optical method
- Through put: 60 Samples/Hour
- Sample volume aspirated: 55 µl (CBC + Diff), 30 µl (CBC) for normal measurement mode 10 or 20 µl for pre-dilution mode
- Accuracy: less than 2%
- LCD display: 10.4 inch 800 × 600 dots TFT-LCD
- Measurement modes:
Open , Closed, Pre-dilution, WBC high, WBC low