- DIFF scattergram of the hematology analyzer’s diﬀerentiates WBCs into 4 parts and also provides valuable parameters like HFC*, IMG* InR* and Abnormal Flags such as Left shift, NRBC, PLT Clump, Atypical Lymphocyte.
- IMG*(#, %) provide information about the presence of immature granulocytes, if any, including promyelocytes, myelocytes, metamyelocytes, immature eosinophils and immature basophils. HFC*(#, %) parameters alert the user of the presence of high ﬂuorescent cell population, if any, such as blasts and atypical lymphocytes.
- Basophils are counted in a dedicated channel that detects information about cell volume and cellular complexity. This provides more accurate and reliable basophil results.
SF Cube cell analysis technology for WBC, 5-Part diﬀ, NRBC, RET and PLT-O Focusing Flow-DC method for RBC and PLT Cyanide free hemoglobin measurement
- 33 reportable parameters(whole blood): WBC, Lym%, Mon%, Neu%, Bas%,Eos%, Lym#, Mon#, Neu#, Eos#, Bas#; RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC,RDW-CV, RDW-SD, RET%, RET#, IRF, LFR, MFR, HFR, NRBC#, NRBC%; PLT,MPV, PDW, PCT, P-LCR, P-LCC
- 14 research parameters(whole blood): HFC#, HFC%, IMG#, IMG%, WBC-R,WBC-D, WBC-B, WBC-N,RBC-O, PLT-O, PLT-I, PDW-SD, InR#, InR‰
- 7 reportable parameters (body ﬂuid)*: WBC-BF, TC-BF#, MN#, MN%, PMN#,PMN%, RBC-BF
- 5 research parameters (body ﬂuid)*: Eos-BF#, Eos-BF%, HF-BF#, HF-BF%, RBC-BF
- 2 histograms for RBC and PLT
- 3 scattergrams (3D) for DIFF, NRBC and RET
- 6 scattergrams (2D) for DIFF, BASO, NRBC, RET, RET-EXT, PLT-O
- Predilute mode (capillary blood), Open vial 40μL
- Manual mode (whole blood), Open vial 150μL
- Autoloader mode (whole blood), Closed vial 200μL
- Manual mode (body ﬂuid), Open vial 150μL
- Up to 125 samples per hour (CBC+DIFF)
- Up to 90 samples per hour (CBC+DIFF+RET)
- Up to 40 samples per hour (body ﬂuid)
Loading capacity: Up to 100 sample tubes
Data storage capacity: Up to 100,000 patient results including all numeric and graphical information