Spectra Optia (Therapeutics and Collection)
- The Spectra Optia system is an industry-leading therapeutic apheresis, cell processing and cell collection platform that allows operators to spend more time focusing on patient care. This advanced system uses continuous-flow centrifugation and optical detection technology, providing operators the ability to perform a wide variety of apheresis procedures on a single platform.
- Continuous Flow Centrifugation System
- Color Graphic LCD touch screen
- Built in automated protocols for Cell Therapy & Therapeutic applications:
- Stem Cell(MNC) Collection
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange with automated fluid balance controlled by system.
- RBC Exchange with automated fluid balance controlled by system.
- Granulocyte Collection
- Bone Marrow Processing
- Platelet Depletion
- WBC Depletion
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange with Secondary Plasma processing
- Platelet(PLT) Collection
- Step by Step on screen graphical instructions for loading, unloading disposables tubing sets
- On screen graphics for easy troubleshooting
- On Screen patient’s instantaneous Fluid Balance status.
- “Automated Interface Management” via In built high resolution camera
- On screen camera image display during procedure for easy troubleshooting and procedure optimization.
- Automatic Loading & Priming of disposables tubing sets
- Automated Self test to ensure maximum Donor/patient Safety
- US FDA approval for Stem Cells (MNC) Collection
- Individualized Anticoagulation to prevent citrate toxicity
- Low extracorporeal volume(ECV): 191mL for Stem Cell(MNC) collection
- Built in Access & Return Pressure sensor.
- Built in air detectors to prevent air embolism.
- Built in ACD Detector.
- Built in Replacement Fluid Detector.
- Integrated Barcode Reader.
- Integrated Sealer
- Built in contamination monitor for monitoring & preventing RBC contaminations during plasma exchange procedures.
- Audio visual alarms.
- Printer connectivity for procedure data printing without interfacing software.
- Up to 100 procedures data storage for easy troubleshooting.
Learn More: https://www.terumobct.com/Spectra-Optia